What a beautiful family you have! You are truly blessed! ...and wondering where that little red head came from...."a true gift from above"!"
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
I always love seeing a face behind a screen-name. So I hope y'all don't mind me sharing my family. It's really hard for us to get a family picture done with my boys gone from home now. Also it is even tougher to even get a GOOD picture. My oldest son Morgan is Mentally Challenged and it's hard to get him to stay focus. I was really proud of my special guy, he actually did pretty good!
Introducing My husband and I (we are madly in love)
Morgan 24 (the big special guy)
Jason 22 (the blond in the back)PS He needs a wife !
Allyson 15 (teen girl who is such a blessing)
Caroline (curly -girl who will give me grey hair)
Elijah 4 (my wonder where that came from red-head)
What a beautiful family you have! You are truly blessed! ...and wondering where that little red head came from...."a true gift from above"!"
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
What a lovely picture of your family.
So that's the guy that found your Addy, now he's a keeper. Keep up posted when he get a new mission to "Doll Hunt". And let us know what he finds. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Shelia, Have you ever seen cheaper by the dozen? My kids saw it and now they call EJ the Fed X Man..LOL
I tell Elijah only 5% of the population is blessed with red -hair so God must have thought he was EXTRA special. Thank-you!
Thank-you Betty. I think he is a very handsome man and YES he is for keeps
He checks by the TS every work day during is lunch-break for me.
You have a great family.That is a great picture of them.
Such a beautiful family! That is a GREAT picture!
Our family doesn't even bother trying to get everyone to smile at once anymore. They just expect me to alter the picture later, lol
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jason 22 (the blond in the back)PS He needs a wife !Tell me he wants to be a cop or firefighter and I will mail myself to NC right now. LOL
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GreyMyst:
Such a beautiful family! That is a GREAT picture!
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Jason 22 (the blond in the back)PS He needs a wife !
Tell me he wants to be a cop or firefighter and I will mail myself to NC right now. LOL</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does being a volunteer fireman count??????
Bookmarks